section line (#13)

Jon Guyer

section line (#13)

Post by Jon Guyer »

I'm using CADintosh 5.2. Is there a way to change the default appearance of section lines? Once I create one, I can edit the size of the labels with "Edit Text Attributes" and the size of the arrow with "Change X-Line Attributes". I have to edit either side of the section line independently, which gets rather tedious. Making the same changes to Options > X-Line doesn't appear to have any affect.

Rowland Carson

file/application opening observation

Post by Rowland Carson »

I notice that if I double-click on a .CAD document file, CADintosh launches, but instead of opening the file as expected, it presents a "file open" dialogue box. This is non-standard behaviour is not any big deal, but just a bit irritating. If I've already navigated to where the document is in the finder, I dont want to have to navigate again in the open dialogue. OS X 10.2.8, CADintosh X 5.0 regards Rowland -- : Wilma & Rowland Carson rowil@clara.net> ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...

Thorsten Lemke

Re: section line

Post by Thorsten Lemke »

Hello, sorry, this isn´t possible, yet. Thorsten
--- In cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com, Jon Guyer wrote: > I'm using CADintosh 5.2. > > Is there a way to change the default appearance of section lines? Once > I create one, I can edit the size of the labels with "Edit Text > Attributes" and the size of the arrow with "Change X-Line Attributes". > I have to edit either side of the section line independently, which > gets rather tedious. Making the same changes to Options > X-Line > doesn't appear to have any affect.

Thorsten Lemke

Re: file/application opening observation

Post by Thorsten Lemke »

Hello, I fixed it and uploaded an updated beta to my iDisk: lemkesoftgmbh Thorsten
--- In cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com, Rowland Carson wrote: > I notice that if I double-click on a .CAD document file, CADintosh > launches, but instead of opening the file as expected, it presents a > "file open" dialogue box. This is non-standard behaviour is not any > big deal, but just a bit irritating. If I've already navigated to > where the document is in the finder, I dont want to have to navigate > again in the open dialogue. > > OS X 10.2.8, CADintosh X 5.0 > > regards > > Rowland > -- > > : Wilma & Rowland Carson http://home.clara.net/rowil/> > : ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...